ABOUT THE PROJECT
We seek to get involved early in the design phase so that we can manage the project more efficiently, provide effective building solutions, and identify challenges early on to mitigate design changes after construction commencement. Sed nibh turpis, sodales sit amet faucibus clear.
This involves detailed pre-construction planning crucial to successful construction and on-time delivery, and allows the client and team a clear pathway to the bidding process, construction phase, and through to completion. Curabitur non imperdiet sem. Etiam elementum tellus eget quam. consectetur, et pretium massa dictum.
Nullam eu pellentesque massa, varius feugiat ipsum. Cras dapibus molestie ante at placerat. Etiam lobortis pellentesque elit at molestie. In felis lorem, hendrerit id enim
|Project started:||2014 / March|
|Project completed:||2016 / September|
|Retrofit Contractor:||Ultimate Engineering Limited|
|Value:||$ 1 250 000|
Scope of Works
- Replacement of Hardware on Terminal poles & intake Gantries
- Replacement of all Disconnectors & switchgear on 220kV network
- Installation & commissioning of Current & Voltage Transformers.
- Installation & commissioning
- Of protection & Control Panels
- Replacement of Double Busbar 132kV switchyard with associated Cts, Vts Disconnectors, & Circuit breakers Control & protection Panels,
- Testing & Commissioning of all the new Equipment
- Installation, Test & commissioning of Fibre Optic Based SCADA network for 220/132/33/33/11kV system
- Installation, Test & commissioning of 11 and 33kV switchgear with auxiliaries